The GlossaHouse Dissertation Series facilitates the publication of innovative, affordable, and accessible scholarly resources, whether print or digital, that advance research in the areas of ancient and modern texts and languages. The dissertations in our series have been overseen or examined by some of the best scholars in religious academia, including Dr. Andrew T. Lincoln, Dr. Larry Hurtado, Dr. Craig Keener, Dr. Ben Witherington, Dr. Bill Arnold, Dr. David Mealand, Dr. Peter M. Head, Dr. John Cook, Dr. Steven Ybarrola, and Dr. John Oswalt. This bundle affords students, professors, and researchers to purchase the entire series at a discounted price and includes the following titles:
- Appropriating Ancient Authorities: Second Temple Judaism & Apocalyptic Authority
- For You Were Bought with a Price: Sex, Slavery, and Self-Control in a Pauline Community
- Paul the Change Agent: The Context, Aims, and Implications of an Apostolic Innovator
- Prophetic Conflict and Yahwistic Tradition: A Synthetic Study of True and False Prophecy (Jeremiah 26-29)
- Reading with the Masoretes: The Exegetical Unity of Masoretic Accent Patterns
- Scribal Habits and Singular Readings: in Codex Sinaiticus, Vaticanus, Ephraemi, Bezae, and Washingtonianus in the Gospel of Matthew
- The Rhetoric of Praise: Prayer and Persuasion in the Psalms
- The Spirit and the Cross, Wisdom, and Communal Discernment: A Critical Exploration of 1 Corinthians 2.1-3.4
- The Symphony of Scriptures: An Intertextual Study of Acts 10:1-15:35
Additional dissertations are in production at this time and will be announced for pre-order soon.
GlossaHouse Dissertation Series Bundle
Due to COVID-19 and the increasing amount of orders being received, please expect 3-4 weeks for your printed orders to be fulfilled. Tracking information may (or may not) come available approximately one week prior to delivery. We greatly appreciate your patience and your participation in our GlossaHouse community!