Language Resources for the Global Community
- REQUEST A COPY -
For Professors (Request a Desk/Exam Copy):
Each request for an examination copy will be evaluated by GlossaHouse which reserves the right to accept, reject, or put on hold any request. Typically, a response will be sent via email within 2-4 weeks of the submitted request (earlier if possible). Contact us using the form below, including the following information (copy and paste into the email):
Your Mailing Address:
Your Work Phone:
Class Size (approx.):
How often class is taught:
Why you are considering adopting this Book (a few sentences):
What type of additional Greek Resources are you interested in seeing GlossaHouse develop?
For Reviewers & Bloggers:
The purpose of offering desk copies to bloggers and other types of reviewers is to engage those blogs and journals, particularly those relating to linguistics, theology, Christianity, exegesis, etc., with GlossaHouse.
If you are interested in reviewing a GlossaHouse resource, please read and do the following:
Step 1: Reviewers may be invited to participate in this initiative or they may apply to participate. Reviewers can apply by including the following information (e.g. Publication Name, Publication ISBN, etc.) inside the “Message” section of the contact form below.
Step 2: Each reviewer's application will be evaluated by GlossaHouse. If all criteria (see below) are met, the reviewer may be invited to participate in the initiative. If criteria are not met, the reviewer may be asked to provide further information or his/her application will simply be declined. GlossaHouse reserves the right to accept, reject, or put on hold any application. Typically, a response from GlossaHouse will be sent via email to each reviewer within 2-4 weeks of their submitted application or earlier if possible.
Reviewer Phone #:
Reviewer Website Name/URL:
Website Monthly Avg. Hits:
Avg. Post Hits:
Why You Want To Review This Book (200-250 words):
For those reviewers that are bloggers. You must meet the following criteria:
1) Reviewers must participate in a blog that has been live for at least 1 year.
2) Reviewers must participate in a blog that has had at least 30 posts within the last 3months.
3) Reviewers must participate in a blog that has posted at least 3 book reviews (commissioned or not).
4) Reviewers must participate in a blog whose audience is interested in the materials created by GlossaHouse.
5) Reviewers must have a blog that has at least 600 monthly hits and/or an average of 150 post hits. Evidence
of this may be provided via a screenshot or some other medium.
Reviewer Guidelines & Agreement:
Reviewers agree to:
1) Post the review on their site.
2) Post the review on Amazon.com.
3) Submit the review to GlossaHouse, where it may be placed on GH’s website.
4) Reviewers agree that within 31 days of receiving their book they will review the book and post/submit their
review on/to the aforementioned sites/places.
5) Reviewers agree to write a review of no less than 500 words and no more than 1,500 words.
6) Reviewers agree that they will not smear GlossaHouse or attempt to ruin the publishing house’s reputation
(online or offline). Writing a critical review is not considered “smearing.” Instead, personal attacks on GH and
its personnel are considered smearing. Violation of these terms will bring about removal from the initiative and
possible other actions.
7) Reviewers agree to comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commissionand as such,
they shall mention as part of every web or retail site review that GlossaHouse has provided them with a
complimentary copy of the book or advanced reading copy. The following disclaimer must be added to each
posting, visible, and legible (and apart from amazon.com thelinks must be live):
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through theGlossaHouse.com book review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 (http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html): “Guides Concerning theUse of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
GlossaHouse maintains the right to accept, reject, put on hold, or remove reviewers from the online initiative at any time and for any reason or any cause deemed fit. Additionally, reviewers may remove themselves from the program at any time and for any reason.